• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

ZUIDERDAM Oct 8th

K

KathyC

Yes, we are! Two couples here celebrating 30th & 25th anniv sailing with HAL for the 1st time. Spending a few days at Disney before heading to Ft. Laud. Hoping the weather holds & the hurricanes have slowed down by then.

D

Denbo

Sounds like a great time. Congratulations.

We're celebrating my wifes 40th, we've been married for 17 years. She's always wanted to cruise, and I've always resisted ..... but, it's her birthday and I'm open-minded about the trip.... Friends say it will be fun, but I'm a little Skeptical. That said, I've scheduled Disney for a week following the Cruise -- spending a week at the Beach Club.

Maybe we could set a time to hook up for a cup of coffee or beer?

Dennis

__ /7__/7__/7__
\::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

K

KathyC

You sound just like my husband--our 1st cruise was for our 25th anniv. He was reluctant but went because it was what I really wanted. Well, he LOVES cruising & is always the 1 that says it's time to plan another cruise. He likes that he can relax, be waited on, eat as much as he wants to, gets to see different places without having to pack the bags & drive from place to place. It is pretty much a hassle free vacation. Doesn't mind dressing up for formal nites. All said & done, he thinks it's a pretty good value for what we pay.

D

Denbo

How about a Cruise-Addicts Cocktail hour? Let's shoot for early in the cruise -- say the first night, Oct 8th about 5:00?

Nothing formal, just a quick drink to compare “cruise tipsâ€Â. This would be a great time to share/leverage our notes on what to do, how to get the most of our cruise dollar ;-0 and quite possibly save each other from making a mistake on a shore excursion…

I'll leave it to someone that knows the ship to suggest a location.

Thoughts?

Dennis

__ /10__/8__/2005 ~~~~~ only 15 days to go
\:::::::::::::::::::...