Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Zuiderdam Preview & Photos

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by CruiseDiva, Dec 13, 2002.

1. CruiseDiva

CruiseDiva Guest

Whew... it's ready. A preview look at the Zuiderdam, including photos is now on my web site, linked from the homepage at <http://cruisediva.com>. There will be more pictures to follow (hopefully by tomorrow).

I think everyone will agree that her bold new look is quite attractive. All the traditional Holland America signature elements are there, but she should appeal to modern couples and families as well. As always, the flowers and art work are stunning.

2. L8inAZ

L8inAZ Guest

Thanks Linda, I am off to go research her now. Thanks Again... Stephanie

3. Sunshine

Sunshine Guest

Excellent review and great photos. Zuiderdam sure looks like a stunning ship. I hope to sail on her someday.

4. SueClark

SueClark Guest

It's looking better and better! I can hardly wait until Feb. 1.

Sue

5. Chippsetter

Chippsetter Guest

Wow. I want to try it.

6. hstrybuf

hstrybuf Guest

Great review and pics, Linda!

7. red stripe

red stripe Guest

Thanks Linda, that is a beautiful ship... I am tempted to give HAL a try again.

8. Cindy

Cindy Guest

Your pictures are fabulous. We toured the ship last week and loved it.
    Cindy

9. sail7seas

sail7seas Guest

Wonderful preview and pictures, Linda. Many thanks for sharing with those of us who can't wait for our chance to sail on her. She looks fabulous to my eyes.

10. CruiseDiva

CruiseDiva Guest

She really is beautiful. I've added another page of photos that Mel took (those first ones were from Holland America). S7S... you can see the vanity table in a Category "S"--look at the photo of the 6093 bathroom/dressing area :)

11. MissyLou

MissyLou Guest

Thanks for the photos. Have been anxiously waiting. I am so hoping to be able to sail on her this summer. Wondering if the balconies are as deep on most of the veranda cabins as they are on other HAL ships? Really like the light colored walls in the cabins and the apparent tinted glass on the balconies.