Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Zuiderdam review thank you

Discussion in 'Holland America Line' started by kforrester, Mar 10, 2006.

1. kforrester

kforrester Guest

I just want to say “thank you†to all who have posted cruise reviews for the Zuiderdam. I stumbled onto this Cruise Addicts site when planning a 25-year anniversary cruise with my wife. I was very interested in the Zuiderdam reviews because I had almost settled on the Zuiderdam July 8, 2006, Glacier Bay inside passage cruise, but, being a cruise novice, did not even know what should be important to me about the ship. Frankly, some of the first reviews I read almost scared me away because they were so negative about the Zuiderdam. But when I added them all up, counted the “starsâ€Â, and categorized each review as “goodâ€Â, “badâ€Â, or “indifferentâ€Â, I found that the “good†reviews predominated over the “bad†and “indifferent†reviews. We are, therefore, confirmed on the July 8 cruise. Thank you all for your help!

2. sail7seas

sail7seas Guest

Hope you have a wonderful time. We've enjoyed 5 cruises on her and would return without hesitation!!!

Happy Anniversary......:) in advance.

3. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Guest

I hope you have a wonderful anniversary cruise!