Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Zuiderdam Shore Excursions to Baths and Trunk Bay

Discussion in 'Holland America Line' started by BabsD, Apr 2, 2004.

1. BabsD

BabsD Guest

I will be on the Zuiderdam on Apr. 24, and I am interested in these 2 excursions. Can anyone give me some feedback on these excursions? Do you have enough time at Trunk Bay and the Baths or would I be better off doing them myself so I can spend more time at each? Approximately how much time is spent at each vs. how much time is spent getting back and forth?
    Thanks.

2. jlof

jlof Guest

You would be better off doing the Baths yourself. We took the ship's tour last week and did not feel we had enough time there--only about 1.5 hours at the Baths. Plus, it is so expensive!

3. BabsD

BabsD Guest

Thanks for the info. I guess I'll use Speedy's or Smith's Ferry to go over to the Baths.

Can anybody give me some advice about the ship's excursion to Trunk Bay on St. John?

Barb

4. NellieB

NellieB Guest

5. BabsD

BabsD Guest

I tried that link and it didn't work for me. Is there another way to get to that info?

6. NellieB

NellieB Guest

Sorry Babs, I typed in what was at the bottom of the map/info I had printed.

I just tried doing it this way and it works fine. Go to the main site below and then click on MAP (at the bottom of that page). It's a wonderful map!

http://www.thebathsbvi.com