• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Zuiderdam Shore Excursions to Baths and Trunk Bay

B

BabsD

I will be on the Zuiderdam on Apr. 24, and I am interested in these 2 excursions. Can anyone give me some feedback on these excursions? Do you have enough time at Trunk Bay and the Baths or would I be better off doing them myself so I can spend more time at each? Approximately how much time is spent at each vs. how much time is spent getting back and forth?
Thanks.

J

jlof

You would be better off doing the Baths yourself. We took the ship's tour last week and did not feel we had enough time there--only about 1.5 hours at the Baths. Plus, it is so expensive!

B

BabsD

Thanks for the info. I guess I'll use Speedy's or Smith's Ferry to go over to the Baths.

Can anybody give me some advice about the ship's excursion to Trunk Bay on St. John?

Barb

B

BabsD

I tried that link and it didn't work for me. Is there another way to get to that info?

N

NellieB

Sorry Babs, I typed in what was at the bottom of the map/info I had printed.

I just tried doing it this way and it works fine. Go to the main site below and then click on MAP (at the bottom of that page). It's a wonderful map!

http://www.thebathsbvi.com