Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Zuiderdam

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by sail7seas, Dec 5, 2002.

1. sail7seas

sail7seas Guest

She made her debut today in FLL and the first luckies got to board, view and enjoy lunch. Sure wish we were there. First reports seem to be that she is BEAUTIFUL but not like any other decortaing scheme we are used to from HAL.

Seems Vista class really is a "new generation".

2. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Guest

I'm curious to see for myself - I'll be sailing on her next Wednesday.

3. sail7seas

sail7seas Guest

Maven...enjoy and PLEASE come back with details!!! We will be meeting our friend in FLL and I know he'll fill us in (and we shall be able to see at least the outside of the ship as she will be in port while we are there).....but I DON'T want to wait that long! lol

Travel safely and have a great time on both your adventures!

4. Hucc

Hucc Guest

pictures ! pictures!! pictures !!!

ok???? :)

5. sail7seas

sail7seas Guest

.....of the "S" Suite.....PLEEEEEEZ.............

(I want my dressing table and I fear it has been deep sixed!!)

6. Sunshine

Sunshine Guest

Can't wait to see pictures so take lots and give us lots of details.

7. hstrybuf

hstrybuf Guest

Enjoy your cruise, Mary Ann! And don't keep poor Sail waiting too long! :lol :lol :lol

8. CruiseDiva

CruiseDiva Guest

We'll be sailing on her this Sunday for three nights. Will try to have lots of photos late next week when we return.

9. rocster

rocster Guest

Dittos!!!!!!!

10. sail7seas

sail7seas Guest

"S" Suite pics............pleeeeeeeeez

Enjoy your cruise :wave

11. Yes, Diva. We need those "S" Suite pics, please! If you get the chance, could you check out the sofa bed for our kids? Is it like RCI's and on the floor or like Princess'? Is there enough room to walk comfortably between both beds and is there any kind of separation like a curtain?

Hope you have a fabulous time!! I'll be thinking of you and wishing I were there! :wave

12. JOHN(NJ)

JOHN(NJ) Guest

Well if you're gonna be taking so many pics, how about a few of the showgirls?