• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Zuiderdam

L

lovecruisin0601

I have never posted on this board before but spent a lot of time reading posts here before my cruise on the Zuiderdam, August 2-9. This was my first cruise ever and I was disappointed with a lot of the reviews I read. I went into it, however, with an open mind, and just wanted to have a nice, relaxing week. I did that, and much, much more!!!

The ms Zuiderdam is an absolutely BEAUTIFUL ship that I would sail on 100 times over if I could. The service was like none I have ever experienced, the food was wonderful, and none of the problems others complained so much about were apparent to me at all. I am going to be writing a lengthier review soon, but for anyone sailing in the near future, have no fear, you will have the vacation of your life!!

I think the key is to remember that it is just that, a vacation. RELAX!!!

I would love to answer any questions for anyone travelling on this wonderful ship, I could talk about it forever!!!

S

sail7seas

Thank you for sharing your comments with us. We leave shortly for a return visit to Zuiderdam and cannot wait. I agree that she is a beautiful ship and we had a wonderful time on her in April. So happy you had such a good time. on your first cruise !!! :)

Are you a full fledged @ddict Now???

L

lamayboy

Thanks for the goods news!

Hope you are looking for your next Voyage already......

We go on this ship for the first time in September, I can't wait!

R

RANDOLPH

Cruzman,
Printed out you review and all the photos quite some time ago,
and still enjoy them. We'll be in an aft wraparound shortly and
will hoist a toast to "Annie."

M

Marion Paris

Many thanks for your positive comments.

Many of us on the board will be sailing on the "Z" August 30.........two weeks and counting:dance. Can't wait.

L

lovecruisin0601

Yes, my husband and I are fill fledged addicts now and are already looking to book another cruise, hopefully on ms Zuiderdam. I am so jealous of everyone who will be sailing in the next few weeks, enjoy her for the rest of us!!!!

S

SEACRANK

Re: Zuiderdam Rookie

this is my first time on this site and first time on the Z.
my future wife and i will be sailing 9-13-03 to the e. carb.we will be in a bb cat. balcony ,room 5101. we have heard so many +/- about the ship our heads are spinning!!
any helpful advice will be welcome.

thanks for reading this -- SEACRANK

K

Karin

Re: Zuiderdam Rookie

We're sailing 9/13 to and exactly one deck up from you! Hope to run into you aboard. If you're interested we've chartered a 70' cat in ST. Thomas for the day at only $100pp - the ship charges $80 for 3 1/2 hrs. If you're interested in joining our group of 12 let me know.