Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Zuiderdam

Discussion in 'Holland America Line' started by lovecruisin0601, Aug 15, 2003.

1. I have never posted on this board before but spent a lot of time reading posts here before my cruise on the Zuiderdam, August 2-9. This was my first cruise ever and I was disappointed with a lot of the reviews I read. I went into it, however, with an open mind, and just wanted to have a nice, relaxing week. I did that, and much, much more!!!

The ms Zuiderdam is an absolutely BEAUTIFUL ship that I would sail on 100 times over if I could. The service was like none I have ever experienced, the food was wonderful, and none of the problems others complained so much about were apparent to me at all. I am going to be writing a lengthier review soon, but for anyone sailing in the near future, have no fear, you will have the vacation of your life!!

I think the key is to remember that it is just that, a vacation. RELAX!!!

I would love to answer any questions for anyone travelling on this wonderful ship, I could talk about it forever!!!

2. sail7seas

sail7seas Guest

Thank you for sharing your comments with us. We leave shortly for a return visit to Zuiderdam and cannot wait. I agree that she is a beautiful ship and we had a wonderful time on her in April. So happy you had such a good time. on your first cruise !!! :)

Are you a full fledged @ddict Now???

3. lamayboy

lamayboy Guest

Thanks for the goods news!

Hope you are looking for your next Voyage already......

We go on this ship for the first time in September, I can't wait!

4. Cruzman

Cruzman Guest

If you read my review of the "Z" before you sailed, all I can say is I told you so!

5. sail7seas

sail7seas Guest

cruzman.....:thumb

6. RANDOLPH

RANDOLPH Guest

Cruzman,
    Printed out you review and all the photos quite some time ago,
    and still enjoy them. We'll be in an aft wraparound shortly and
    will hoist a toast to "Annie."

7. Marion Paris

Marion Paris Guest

Many thanks for your positive comments.

Many of us on the board will be sailing on the "Z" August 30.........two weeks and counting:dance. Can't wait.

8. Yes, my husband and I are fill fledged addicts now and are already looking to book another cruise, hopefully on ms Zuiderdam. I am so jealous of everyone who will be sailing in the next few weeks, enjoy her for the rest of us!!!!

9. SEACRANK

SEACRANK Guest

Re: Zuiderdam Rookie

this is my first time on this site and first time on the Z.
    my future wife and i will be sailing 9-13-03 to the e. carb.we will be in a bb cat. balcony ,room 5101. we have heard so many +/- about the ship our heads are spinning!!
    any helpful advice will be welcome.

thanks for reading this -- SEACRANK

10. Karin

Karin Guest

Re: Zuiderdam Rookie

We're sailing 9/13 to and exactly one deck up from you! Hope to run into you aboard. If you're interested we've chartered a 70' cat in ST. Thomas for the day at only $100pp - the ship charges $80 for 3 1/2 hrs. If you're interested in joining our group of 12 let me know.