Quote Of the Day

bob

Community Manager
Staff member
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. - Will Rogers

bob

Community Manager
Staff member
We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - Benjamin Franklin

bob

Community Manager
Staff member
My uncle was the town drunk - and we lived in Chicago. - George Gobel

bob

Community Manager
Staff member
Age is strictly a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter. - Jack Benny

bob

Community Manager
Staff member
Everything is changing. People are taking their comedians seriously and the politicians as a joke. - Will Rogers

Interestingly, Will Rogers died in 1935. This statement is still true today............ Just sayin'

bob

Community Manager
Staff member
If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward. - Martin Luther King Jr.

bob

Community Manager
Staff member
Said the King "Where is the Queen" .... said the squire "In bed with arthritis"..... Said the King "Damn, is that Greek still around"........................ - unknown

glo-ree-bee

A serious and yet thoughtful quote ----

"Every person has the power to make others happy. Some do it simply by entering a room -- others by leaving the room. Some individuals leave trails of gloom; others, trails of joy. Some leave trails of hate and bitterness; others, trails of love and harmony. Some leave trails of cynicism and pessimism; others trails of faith and optimism. Some leave trails of criticism and resignation; others trails of gratitude and hope. What kind of trails do you leave?" — William Ward

Last edited by a moderator:

bob

Community Manager
Staff member
You think about getting old, but when you get there, it's not what you thought it would be. - Jerry Lewis

bob

Community Manager
Staff member
Anytime you see me with my arms around an old man, I'm holding him for the police. - Moms Mabley