What cruises do you have booked?

George C

We on doing msc seaside in November on a yacht club room
In February we are doing our third rock and romance cruise on celebrity infinity

Christoffer

The Euro Connection Special Contributor
Unfortunately, no cruises booked currently. Would like however to book a cruise with Celebrity Edge for the near future.

Funnel

Sweden Unleased - Special Contributor
The only cruise I have booked is a 12 day Southern Caribbean cruise with Celebrity Equinox, but it’s not until March 2021.

/Erik

George C

Unfortunately, no cruises booked currently. Would like however to book a cruise with Celebrity Edge for the near future.
I looked at edge sky suite and it was double my cost for msc yacht club similar perks private pool, lounge , free drinks

bob

Community Manager
Staff member
Nothing right now, just got back from 12 day Alaska R/T from Los Angeles on Princess

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member
I'm flirting with a X cruise that goes to Mardi Gras next Feb/Mar. any thoughts. ??

gottagoacruzn

Nothin at the moment. Been lurkin at two cruises for next yr, 1 in the Caribbean an the other in Alaska. Might be a long time, til I call the t a.

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member
Nothin at the moment. Been lurkin at two cruises for next yr, 1 in the Caribbean an the other in Alaska. Might be a long time, til I call the t a.
Stay tuned for my bit on Ovation of the Seas in AK. YOu might not want to go on her. :(

Funnel

Sweden Unleased - Special Contributor
I'm flirting with a X cruise that goes to Mardi Gras next Feb/Mar. any thoughts. ??
I did the Mardi Gras cruise with Celebrity Reflection in March this year.
It was quite some experience, you get both Mardi Gras and the Caribbean in the same cruise.
It was nice cruising the Mississippi river daytime, but it was rather foggy. I made a time lapse with my GoPro of the river-cruise that you can find in a link below.
We had sunny weather in NOLA, but it was cold. The day before we arrived it was 74F, when we were there it was 36-38F and the day after we left it was back in the 70's again.
If you like parades there is a lot to see. We didn't do Burboun Street at night as we thought it may be a bit too wild there. ;)
It was, of course, a lot of people everywhere and not too easy to get into restaurants.
We had a day ticket to a grand stand during the last day parades. It was very nice to watch, but a bit cold. We were standing there for more than 8 hours.
If you go I recommend to buy tickets to a stand. Ours were at the Lafayette Square (stand B) and they were right in the center of the "action" (with the main stand at the opposite side).
Of course you can see the parades from the road side too in some areas, but it's nice if you cen get a bit higher up and the stands are a bit closer to where the ship dock (I think).

I would not hesitate to go again.

/Erik

Link to the time lapse from the Mississippi cruise (about 1/4'th of the river cruise and arriving in New Orleans):

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member
Hey this is great. I’ll run your post by a couple of my fellow cruisers for their info also.
I may have some questions later.

John

I'm on Island Time
Staff member
I currently have no cruises booked. I have already been on three this year. :)

Ali

B2B in the Caribbean, Jan-Feb 2020, Vancouver to Tokyo, Tokyo to Singapore..Sept 2020. and Transatlantic Nov 2020 .Just did Sydney-Hawaii in April-May, making up for the last 3 years that I hardly cruised at all while helping to take care of my younger brother.